Wednesday, May 25, 2011

18 month stats

Here are Barton's 18 month stats
Height: 31 3/4"
Weight: 24 lb 2 oz
Head: 48.4 cm
Teeth count is still 16.

He rambles a lot, but who knows what he's saying.  He loves dogs, cats and balls.  Today we went for a quick ride on the Ducati and it looks like he likes motorcycles too!
 Aren't they cute when they are sleeping :-) Barton fell asleep with these gloves that his favorite Jenny gave me.
I was in need of some kind of toy storage, so I build this entertainment center that has big drawers in it to store toys!  Barton is always trying to help, whether it is with wood working, cooking, gardening or putting on my make up.  Here he is trying out the drawers during the fab process...

 Here's the final product!  I think it looks great, just needs some decorations.
And Barton doing what he does best.



1 comment:

Melynn said...

I am so glad you are having fun with little Barton. He is really cute.

Also, you seriously AMAZE me. I shouldn't be surprized because I knew how amazing you were, but I still can't believe you built that entertainment center. Good Job!